Join us for a day of hops and hogs in the village!
A fun day with…
* A Beer Garden
* Award winning BBQ – (menu items priced indivdually)
* Food Trucks
* Live music
* Dog friendly
Food Vendors include
Jersey Shore BBQ and Catering -Belmar
One Big Joe Smoke BBQ
Mary Queen of Pork
El Lechon de Negron
House of Cupcakes
Dogs Gone Wild
Four Boys Concessions
The historic village will be providing…
* Craft demonstrations at the Blacksmith Shop, Tinsmith Shop, and Carpenter Shop
* Story-telling at the Enameling Building
* Hearth cooking at the Manager’s House
* Interactive activities for patrons of all ages at the Row House and Blast Furnace
* Special “Baking Program” at our re-designed Bakery
* Fibre Arts demonstrations near the Village Green
* 18th and 19th century interactive children’s games
Also all of the historic homes and buildings will be open for tours with 19th century period dressed historical interpreters
4/28 – 11:00 – The Pour Boys
4/28 – 3:00 – Annie Minogue Band
4/29 – 11:00 – Marel Hidalgo
4/29 – 2:00 – Pepperwine
General admission is $10 per person, children under 18 are free.
Tickets for beer will be sold at the entrance to the beer garden.
No one under the age of 21 will be permitted to enter the beer garden.
Food will be priced per item.
Parking is FREE
This event is a fundraiser for the Historic Village at Allaire to support our educational programming.
TKTS for April 28th
TKTS for April 29th
RAIN OR SHINE
Sponsored by Manasquan Bank
Did you know you can ride your bike to Allaire BBQ & Brew Fest? Click here for info on the Edgar Felix Bike Path that runs from Manasquan to Allaire http://www.boblucky.com/Biking/NewJersey/Allaire.htm
Please note that all bikes are not allowed in the historic village and can be parked at the main parking lot at the bike rack or along the fences. Also, please be very careful of cars when crossing the roads.
Need a place to stay? Allaire Campground is just down the road http://www.state.nj.us/dep/parksandforests/parks/allaire.html#camping